We’ve been there, spending over $100 dollars each week at the gas station. A large amount of our monthly budget ends up being spent at the gas station. And driving is a necessity in Middle Tennessee, so eliminating that is out of the question. So we create our Hybrid and Electric Savings Calculator to figure out how much you ca really could save by driving a hybrid/electric vehicle. After running these numbers, the rest (and the gas station) is history.
For Example: If you purchase a hybrid or electric car that gets 10MPGs better than your previous car; you could save up to $400 a month in fuel!* Although hybrid and electric cars have a slightly higher sticker price, they cost you less or nothing at the pump. And everyone can use these savings at the pump today! We can help you look at the total cost of ownership. Let’s work together to get you out of the gas station, and into a hybrid/ electric vehicle today.
Why Consider an Electric vehicle?
- Even though an electric car has a higher sale price, it is still cheaper to own than gas. Here’s how:
- Lower cost of fuel
- Lower maintenance cost
- Higher resale value
- Horsepower and Technology
- Higher Build quality
- There are also other non-financial benefits:
- Special Parking (Many parking garages have designated electric vehicle parking, where you can charge your car and get a front row spot).
- Special HOV lane use. Electric cars are always welcome in the carpool lane!
- Autopilot and advanced safety features.
- Stronger charger network now which makes driving electric even easier.
- Better availability of aftermarket parts and service support.